|Job Ref:||204656306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Car/Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Forecasting & Planning Manager|
Dearne Valley, Rotherham with some travel to Peterlee, Co Durham
£40k - £55k depending on experience + 10% Car Allowance + Benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Forecasting & Planning Manager to join our Customer Management team based in the South Yorkshire. Reporting into the Head of Planning the role is to manage and develop a team of planning specialists whose focus is to optimise resource in operational units, ensure achievement of contractual service levels and make recommendations for continuous improvements. You will manage client relationships and expectations from a resource and future capacity planning perspective. The role will be based at our Dearne Valley site with travel to our Peterlee location
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India
What you will do:
* Design and implement resource requirements or propose new modelling solutions in response to client issues or additional work stream requests
* Identify behavioural operational issues/trends that impact on profitability (i.e. available time, schedule adherence) and work with General Managers, representing Planning on the Client Action Team, to address such issues developing continuous improvement strategies that optimise the profitability of clients
* Work with General Managers to ensure that contracted service levels are met by improving schedule efficiency, utilisation, adherence and productivity and proactively identify service delivery issues working with General Managers, Operations Managers and the Client (where appropriate) to resolve issues/amend contract commercials assisting in the achievement of adherence.
* Analyse client specific information, such as long term forecasts and call routing strategies between clients own and CAPITA call centres to improve the efficiency of their business through better utilisation of their resources
* Work with General Managers, Operations Managers and Clients to set, achieve and maintain the Dialler strategy, improving performance and ensuring that CAPITA comply and maintain compliance with Ofcom regulations e.g. abandon rate targets
* Influence and assist General Managers in prioritising client specific requirements, to deliver overall optimal business benefit and assist in managing client expectations.
* Manage, motivate and develop a team of up to 10 direct reports with overall responsibility for management of a larger team of Planning specialists to ensure delivery of high quality output
* Manage redeployment processes and utilisation of resource across the business to ensure optimum business efficiency
* Formulate budget assumptions and future resource requirements for existing clients to enable Commercial and Operations to agree yearly budget and/or reforecast
* Formulate actual and future resource requirements to support business decisions around training and recruitment
* Responsibility for authorising planning aspects for client areas to enable accurate billing to take place
* Accountability for accuracy of clients capacity (FTE & Space) plans and scheduling accuracy
Your experience will include:
* Experience of large scale, multiple client/dimension resource planning
* Knowledge and application of planning theories and forecasting methods e.g. Regression techniques
* High level understanding of how Call Centre operations work
* Knowledge and application of Call Centre switches/network level routing /skill based routing desirable
* Knowledge and application of Planning specific software - Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM
* Knowledge and experience of running an Avaya Dialler system
* Excellent Excel knowledge
* People management experience
* Client Management experience
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods
* Strong presentation skills
* Staffing/seating requirements for existing units, new units and new Bids
* Re-deployment of staff between units (may be due to decrease/increase in business)
* Nature of commercial deals
* Delivery of calls from client
* Influences Senior managers (GMs, Recruitment Managers and Commercial Managers) to prioritise resource allocation within the call centre
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company car or car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us