|Job Ref:||204654134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Shepherds Bush||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
WHY IS THIS ROLE KEY TO OUR BUSINESS?|
The Online Marketing Executive for In Life will be required to have 1-2 years experience across online marketing activities, preferable on Affiliate, Search, Display, Paid Social and SEO marketing. Working in a fast paced and demanding commercial environment, this person will be required to support implementing and creating online marketing In Life and New Acquisition strategies across all paid channels and SEO marketing.
HOW WILL I ADD VALUE IN THIS ROLE?
The Online Marketing Executive - Will be responsible for assisting in driving the growth of In Life and SEO for New Acquisition. The delivery of TalkTalk's Objectives will be aligned to In Life products (TV, Fibre & MVNO) and development of SEO. Working with our online marketing agency and internal teams, product and development teams, to facilitate promotional activity and performance related to the TalkTalk products.
The success of TalkTalk is built upon its people's ability to innovate through evaluation and making sound suggestions using data, insight and prior leanings. Therefore, strong analytical skills are essential.
- Support the Online Marketing manager
- Work on further growth of In Life (TV, Fibre & MVNO) with Trading (Promotions and Channels)
- Work on the integration and development of SEO - New and Existing customers
- Help assist on Paid Social for New Acquisition and MVNO (Creative builds and implementation).
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of the In Life and SEO activities (External and Internal)
- Aligning the data/optimisations in scope from the Omin-channel transformation team.
- Support the on-going planning and implementation of existing customer activities
- Work with internal development and product teams to deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Translating business objectives to third party agencies and monitoring their performance
WHAT DO I NEED IN ORDER TO DELIVER IN THIS ROLE?
- A degree in a business, marketing or analytical based discipline
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in PPC, affiliate and Display marketing
- Understanding of marketing channels and technologies
- A good level of understanding of the digital mix
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/ tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure, ensuring collaborative high quality output
- Ability to work within a fast paced agile online marketing team, helping to develop tactical ideas and scalp strategies cross channel.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Agency experience is beneficial but not essential
WHAT ATTRIBUTES WOULD MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
You are a decisive and proven professional with strong product, marketing and e-commerce experience, and are used to working in a fast paced working environment, with well-established brands. You naturally lead others, are a great listener, but above all deliver on your promises. Your extensive skills and experience are always used to get the best from your team members.
Innovation is at the heart of TalkTalk and it is paramount that innovation is at the forefront of planning across paid marketing and always striving to build the best in class campaigns.
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link