|Job Ref:||204658289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £425/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:38|
3 Month Initial contract - Canary Wharf - London |
The role would be for Design and Development of Service-now ITSM application. The Developer will work very closely with ITSM Process Architect, customer stakeholders, Business Analyst(s), Enterprise IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner. The general scope of the work for this position is as follows:
• Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow
• Provide High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
• Develop Integrations with ServiceNow using MID Server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
• Design and Develop ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery Jobs
• Design and Develop Automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator
• Understands the workflow engines and develop custom workflows
• Create prototypes for client engagements
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
• Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
• Work in a DevOps Agile framework.
• Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Promotes active listening with team members.
• Contributes appropriately to conversations.
• Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees.
• Assumes additional responsibility without being asked. - Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
At least 8+ years of experience in Implementation and Deign of ITSM Platforms like BMC Remedy, HP ServiceManager
• At least 3+ years of experience in Design and Implementation of ServiceNow Automation Platform
• The candidate should be trained in ITILv3 foundation certified
• Able parse XML schemas
• Understanding of Software as a Service
• Understanding of SOAP, REST and Web Services concepts
• Should have prior experience in integrating tools in ServiceNow or other similar tools using MidServer, webservices, email etc