|Job Ref:||204658177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:38|
SIMS Implementation Consultant (Capita SIMS)|
1 Month Rolling Contract
Day Rate (DOE)
SIMS Implementation Consultant needed for a 1 month initial contract based in East London. Start ASAP in September 2016. Key skills, experience and responsibilities to include:
- Implementing, testing and rolling out a new SIMS solution from scratch.
- Set-up and configuration of SIMS modules including: Assessment, Behaviour, Attendance and Finance modules.
- Previous experience of migrating to Capita SIMS from legacy systems.
- Running SIMS training sessions for staff.
- Any experience of reporting, Census submission, 4Matrix of Go4Schools would be advantageous.
- DBS/CRB (Enhanced Disclosure) check would be helpful.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you would be a strong fit for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency