|Job Ref:||204658084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:38|
Position: MI / BI Analyst|
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a widely respected brand who currently has a requirement for an ambitious and skilled MI / BI Analyst to be part of their operations team based in Hampshire. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for defining measures and metrics aligned to the organisational and operational goals and also the delivery of a suite of MI reports to the NA is a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking organization who truly invests in their people and future.
Major duties will include:
* Working collaboratively with the business to define, document and analyse requirements
* Analysing data and presenting actionable insights to help decision makers make more informed decisions
* Transforming data into meaningful and easy to understand formats for end users
* Providing accurate and timely management information to all levels of management across the business
* Building reports and dashboards
* Using data visualization tools to present data
Background and competencies required:
* Strong analytical skills with a well-developed ability to understand and assess trends, highlighting the important information from a large volume of data.
* Excellent knowledge of reporting using tools such as Oracle, Business Objects, SQL or similar
* Experience building dashboards
* Experience using data visualisation tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), Tableau, Qlikview or similar
* Good communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders up to director level
* Excellent team player and the ability to influence decision makers
* Good analytical skills and statistical knowledge
* This role is ideal for someone who has the ability to pick up new tools and can adapt to a changing environment.
Keywords: Oracle, Business Objects, SQL
If you are interested in this position, please forward your details to us