|Job Ref:||204657945||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£21000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:38|
My client are looking for a Service Desk Analyst, to help provide first line support across a wide range of technologies. Ideally, where possible, you will be able to resolve the issue without needing to escalate. |
* Dealing with technical issues
* Use technical knowledge to affect remote ticket resolutions.
* Ensuring tickets are correctly logged and categorised on the service desk system.
* Take responsibility for tickets through the whole incident management process
* Ensure resolution within service level agreements and escalating when potential breaches may occur.
* Ensure customers are kept updated on ticket progress.
* Centrally manage engineer's movements and availability.
* Help develop and produce statistical data on incident management performance.
* Analyse of data when required
* Experience of working in a First-line Support Department
* Experience of providing support via telephone and e-mail
* Knowledge of basic support of Windows Operating Systems
* Knowledge of basic support for Microsoft Office toolsets
* Active Directory Administration - Password resets, unlocking, etc.
* Basic all-round troubleshooting skills
* Awareness of network environments (routing/switching/VLANS/Security/Wireless/etc.)