|Job Ref:||204657683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£500 - £550/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:38|
EPOS Project Manager|
Location: Cheshire, North West
Length: 6 Months+
Rate: £500-£550 per day
Our client is a national retailer with a turnover of over £1.1bn that are going through a significant change programme. As part of this programme they are seeking an experienced retail Project Manager on a contract basis to be responsible for the Multi-Site rollout of EPOS solutions.
A proven track record of Multi-Site rollouts of EPOS solutions throughout the UK.
* Rollout of Milti-Site EPOS solutions
* Work closely with the existing Logistics, Finance, Retail Support and Commercial teams, third party implementation partners and other business functions
* Build credibility with the relevant business process owners across the business and Supplier project teams
* Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders, suppliers and governance processes
* Highlight relevant opportunities for simplification and efficiencies
* Comfortable fulfilling multiple project roles
* Vendor Management, abilty to build strong relationships and hit key deadlines
* The ability to build credibility with senior stakeholders and work flexibly under tight timescales
* Extensive Project Management experience
* Previous experience of Multi-Site roll-outs
* Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with, and exert positive influence over colleagues and suppliers
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a significant change programme where you can put your skills and abilities to the test.
EPOS, Project Manager, Multi-Site, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management