|Job Ref:||204657335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
V4652 telent ICT Service Desk ITIL Analyst, Liverpool |
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
Demonstrable and sound experience of:
* Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012 support.
* Active Directory.
* Bespoke Application support.
* Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013), SharePoint (Apply online only)) and Lync products.
* Anti-Virus software .
* Experience within a service level driven environment.
* Accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution activities within the ICT Team.
* Provide workarounds and permanent fixes using problem management techniques.
* Service Asset and Configuration Management: Maintain and manage information about configuration items required to deliver the IT Service, including their relationships.
* Jeopardy Management: monitoring data within the Service Management System to ensure all SLA bound incidents and service requests meet their SLA, raising risks and issues throughout the team.
* Coordinates with suppliers, contractors etc. to ensure timely incident and problem resolution and contractual fulfilment and involves Supplier Management when necessary.
* Responsible for subcontractor performance monitoring and reporting.
* Responsible for monitoring Out Of Hours, providing statistics, ensuring Out Of Hours have sufficient support information to provide 1st line support functionality.
* Responsible for data quality held within the Service Management System, Remedy.
* Responsible for FAQ documentation and end user guides.
* Work closely with the Customer base to streamline services in line with ITIL.
* Self-development, attending appropriate health and safety, ITIL, risk assessment training courses and sitting exams where required.
* be willing to help with all levels of Service Desk support for Blue Light Customers.
* Responsible for overseeing the ITIL Incident Management, ITIL Problem Management, AND ITIL Configuration Management.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Appropriate ICT qualifications ( expired qualifications if relevant will be taken into account).
* ITIL Foundation Certification.
* Must have proven experience of ITIL service delivery with appropriate industry experience to deliver the requirements of the role.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion