|Job Ref:||204657332||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Drayton||Address:||Post Code:||DN22||Salary:||£25000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Software Engineer - C# / Aerospace|
This is an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer or Software Developer with experience of coding in C#.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to work for a leading Electronics design company in the Heathrow area. This Software Engineer role will be working on a number of applications used on board aircraft in the collecting and analysing of flight data.
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Software Engineer role
- As a Software Engineer you will have responsibility for the design, coding and unit testing of your work.
- Being an ISO-certified organization, we will also expect you to prepare the supporting documentation, as well as using and maintaining configuration management, change control and other software life-cycle systems for and during each of these activities.
Requirements for this Software Engineer role
- We are looking for a team member who has strong verbal and written communications skills and who is as passionate about writing the best software as we are.
- Ideally you will have experience of, or at least a real interest of working in, the aviation industry.
- Windows technologies such as .NET, WPF, WCF, COM, MFC, Win32, DirectX
- Web services
- Relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Client-server (n-tier systems)
- Version control systems
- Configuration management systems
- Software integration and testing tools