|Job Ref:||204657234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Project Manager |
40 hours per week
Are you a hard working and self motivated Project Manager with a 'Can- do' attitude, who is seeking a role as part of a busy and dynamic company? Do you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure with exceptional time management skills?
If so, then we'd like to speak with you ASAP!
We are currently working with an interesting Cardiff based client to recruit a Project Manager.
The main responsibilities of the Project Manager include but are not limited to:
* Responsibility for Health & Safety management
* Day to day leadership of predominantly field based teams
* Ensuring compliance of approved technical procedures
* Producing reports on a regular basis for the Senior Management Teams
We are keen to hear from individuals who possess the following skills and attributes:
* A strong commitment to Health and Safety
* A successful track record of leading a team, with a strong management style and the ability to motivate, influence, negotiate and performance manage
* A strong Customer Service ethos and track record
* Experience of meeting client and company targets
* Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets
* Clear and fluent communication skills, both written and oral
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please upload your CV TODAY as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy