|Job Ref:||204657225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Our Nottingham based Service organisation is looking for a Service Desk Problem Analyst. This is a permanent position, working full time.|
This role works as part of a team. This team is responsible for ensuring that customers IT issues are rectified quickly and effectively over the phone and that outstanding customer service is given every step of the way.
The bullet points below will give you a good idea of what you will be expected to do in this role:
- Problem ticket investigation, analysis and resolution.
- SQL/data analysis - using Microsoft SQL Server querying skills, along with spreadsheets and internal tools, to analyse data for complex support calls; writing ad-hoc SQL queries for Service Desk operations and management.
- Managing specialist resolvers to ensure customer Problem tickets are progressed/resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Highlight any problems where customers are likely to escalate and assist in setting priority for customer Problems.
- Providing root cause investigation reports & Major Incident reports as required.
- Producing KPIs which underpin the Customer Issues process as requested.
- Monitoring the Service Dashboard and responding to alerts raised.
- Provide technical assistance, mentoring and training to Service Desk colleagues.
- Become Technical Champion to customers as directed by Technical Lead with the ability to chair Technical reviews with customers.
- Create knowledge base information where appropriate.
- Work to ensure that service metrics are met (e.g. SLA performance).
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement.
What experience is needed?
For this role, experience in the above is essential. You will have excellent SQL querying skills, good analysis knowledge and be someone who enjoys solving a problem.
The business needs people who have a desire to learn and who will be able to help improve processes and procedures.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces