|Job Ref:||204657222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Job: Marketing Manager|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £45,000 plus benefits
Reporting to: Managing Director
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced IT marketer who can create, own and deliver against the marketing plan to drive growth and support financial targets. Our client's business is entering an exciting chapter of their business and this is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to take a lead role in their transition of growth. In attracting the right person, whilst the role is full-time, applications from part-time candidates would be strongly considered.
• Drive and be responsible for social media strategy.
• Deliver their SEO and PPC strategy to drive incoming enquiries - manage external agency and ensure monthly goals are agreed and delivered upon.
• Deliver demand lead generation campaigns to support strategy and sales activity to achieve specific targets (Leads, Sales opportunities).
• Work with internal and external business partners and suppliers to produce compelling marketing communications.
• Develop specific vertical and product and service propositions, in order to differentiate our client in the market place.
• Continually update company website and social media with relevant news and information to keep our client current.
• Work closely with the sales team to identify and create customer success stories against agreed quarterly targets.
• Monthly reporting to Directors of all marketing activities and ROI.
• Create and deliver marketing communications and customer-centric relationship management to engage customers; building loyalty and retention for our products and services.
• Develop joint marketing plans with our vendors and suppliers to procure marketing funds.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have 5+ years IT relevant marketing experience.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of the customer journey, customer experience and their behavior.
• Commercially savvy.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• Good digital marketing experience, preferably agency experience.
• Be able to work on a strategic and tactical level