|Job Ref:||204657148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
IT Project Manager - Permanent - Plymouth - Up to £42k per annual plus benefits|
Our client, a leading South West organisation, is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their PMO & Delivery team based in Plymouth. As the IT Project Manager you will bring your experience to a team going through a growth period looking for a strong PM who is confident managing multiple IT projects at any one time and drives successful project delivery from roll out to go live.
* Initiate detailed project plans identifying key stakeholders and milestones.
* Manage projects up to £1m so that it is brought in on time and to budget.
* Monitor each project throughout its lifecycle to maximise the effectiveness of services delivered by the project.
* Ensure all projects are developed in accordance with our customer's priorities and in line with the ICT strategy and Technical Roadmap.
* Manage projects through exception reporting.
* Develop plans including allocating budgets, resources and time to deliver strategic outcomes.
* Decision making regarding the approach taken and risk management of the project.
* Degree or equivalent level of experience
* ITIL Foundation/ Experience of working within an ITIL environment.
* Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification
* Demonstrable experience of
o managing projects in a complex ICT organisation
o applying risk management techniques to ICT project management
o effectively managing resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
o managing budgets
* Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages.
* Commitment to personal and professional development.
* Demonstrable experience working in a professional ICT environment.
* Experience in providing a customer focused ICT service.
* Full driving license
* Use of MS Project and Project Server
* Experience of providing an ICT service
* Up to date knowledge of legislation effecting the provision of ICT services