|Job Ref:||204657104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£27000 - £33000/annum Permanent, £27- £33k pa||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Second/Third Line Support Analyst Windows, Cisco, VMware, Citrix|
Permanent, £27,000 - £33,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
North West London
Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for a customer focussed 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer with a prestigious organisation with offices across London. They are specifically looking for a personable & self-sufficient individual, that is committed to customer satisfaction and with a can do', enthusiastic approach to their work.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the design, installation, optimisation and maintenance of Windows Servers and Operating Systems from (Apply online only) to include Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, WINS, DHCP, DFS & WSUS; creating and maintaining Citrix (XenApp) & VMware environments; manage Change Control, Application Delivery; & Disaster Recovery. You will monitor and maintain backups, server health and troubleshoot any issues. You will have excellent diagnosis skills, be able to turn your hand to most issues and be motivated by problem solving.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating Windows 2003 / 2008 Server and Exchange Server 2003/2010.
• Supporting Microsoft Office Suite 2010
• Windows 7 deployment and support
• Configuring and installing desktop deployment tools using SCCM 2007
• In depth knowledge of Active Directory 2003, 2008
• Knowledge of Storage (SAN) and Network concepts.
• Knowledge of Cisco switch configuration
• Virtualisation experience (VMware ESX, Site recovery manager, VCB Backup)
• Configuring and troubleshooting Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.5 environments
• Knowledge of databases and application support
• BSc Computer Science or equivalent experience
• MCITP/MCSA/MCSE (including Windows 7)
• ITIL Foundation qualified (minimum)
• MOS 2010 Qualified
• PRINCE2 Foundation (minimum)
• Full clean driving license
If this sounds like you then an excellent career opportunity with a progressive organisation that looks after their employees is on offer to the successful candidate, as well as a highly competitive benefits package. Please apply swiftly if you want take an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation in a supportive and friendly environment.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job