|Job Ref:||204657079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£180 - £220/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Report Developer - NHS - Healthcare - SQL - Analysis |
My client in Outer London are looking to source a Reporting Analyst for a short 1 month contract.
We have got 60 + reports done in excel and these will need to be streamlined and created in SSRS. Date for Go-Live is 1st week in October.
We are looking for an experienced T-SQL/Reporting Developer who can help us in automating our existing excel reports on to SSRS. This is a short contract for 1 month only.
* Administer and Maintain our SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) environment
* Create, update and maintain reports within our SSRS environment
* Create, update and maintain SSIS packages
* Accurate and timely extraction of data from our data systems
* Design and implement data warehouse solutions to support business reporting.
* Perform bulk uploads of complex data using SSIS
* Convert ad-hoc and Excel reports into scalable reporting solution
* Manage and maintain the reporting infrastructure (SSRS Server, report deployment, report source control, report security).
* Create and document standards for internal reporting that will be utilized company-wide.
* Maintain strong processes and procedures and cultivate high quality standards and best practice across database architecture in the company
Skills & Experience
* Excellent knowledge of SQL Server and outstanding T-SQL skills.
* Sound knowledge in performance tuning, creating stored procedures, functions, indexes, CTE's etc.
* Full mastery of and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
* Solid relational database schema design skills
* Good knowledge of data warehousing and ETL architectures
* Experience with SSAS and BI tools is a plus
* Exceptional analytical, problem solving and quantitative reasoning skills
* Excellent communication skills
* NHS knowledge is plus, but not necessary