|Job Ref:||204657068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
We are looking for an absolute superstar to take on the Head of Marketing position in an exciting, fast growing, tech company.|
Responsible for worldwide marketing activities, the Head of Marketing will lead and develop the marketing function to disrupt the industry around the globe. Working closely with the senior management, design and sales teams to support the future growth of the brand, ensuring continued uplift in revenue and profit margins.
This innovative software product and the company's fast growth have seen them being recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK. The product is already making them a market leader, recognised by Mary Portas as the best system in the country and has been awarded as the most innovative at the retail awards. If that was not enough to be proud of, they have also been one of the few businesses in the UK to be awarded the Queen's Enterprise Award. This is only a small sample of the great things that have been happening in this company's world already. And they are only 4 years young!!
They were founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of cloud computing and modern technology to power their business. The marketing team are crucial in enabling them to reach customers on a global level, allowing them to continue the success and growth we have experience since their launch in 2011.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Devise and deliver effective integrated marketing campaigns to build awareness and drive sales across global markets.
• Develop and manage global brand strategy, building brand awareness and affinity within target audiences.
• Build and manage the marketing function, looking after 2 marketing assistants and providing training, mentoring and leadership when required.
• Take full responsibility of the marketing budget, providing updates and reports as required by CEO and COO covering marketing effectiveness and ROI.
• Liaise with other departments (in particular Sales, Indirect Sales, Software and CEO) to ensure that marketing strategy aligns with business goals, reporting findings back to CEO and senior stakeholders.
• Drive lead volume by working with existing partners and finding new avenues for business growth whilst also driving lead quality and ROI.
• Building the Companies PR profile nationally to raise profile of the business, building awareness amongst potential customers.
• Develop strong local PR profile to increase candidate attraction and support the recruitment function in growing company headcount.
• Maintain an exceptional company image online
Essential experience for this role:
• Expert knowledge on b2b marketing strategy
• Extensive digital marketing experience, including the use of PPC (pay-per-click)
• 5+ years marketing experience, some of that to include a senior marketing managerial position
• Proven experience of growing lead volumes
• Strong technical knowledge
• Excellent stakeholder manager
• An inspiring leader, able to manage and motivate a team of direct reports
• Analytical and with a clear understanding of both brand and business strategy
• Strong presentation and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity where the sky is the limit for the right candidate. If you have the experience listed above, please apply now. Any questions, please contact Samantha Greaves at Quattro Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Quattro Recruitment Ltd. The services of Quattro Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted