|Job Ref:||204657029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Senior Analytics Consultant - Sheffield |
Are you looking for an Analytics Consultant Job Opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Analytics Consultant paying a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience to be based from our Sheffield location (other locations maybe considered).
Working for our client you will engage with there internal clients to understand business changes therefore approachability, flexibility and stake holder management are essential.
Your New Role
As a Senior analytics consultant you will propose insight and analysis solutions, plus work with on and offshore teams to deliver analysis projects that help improve customer and operational KPI's.
These projects will then in turn then create measurable value for our client and there clients.
As a Senior Analytics Consultant what responsibilities will you have
* Own a portfolio of analytics projects and clients, taking responsibility for the end to end analytics solution from business case to benefits delivery
* Consult with internal operational leads and external clients to understand their business issues, utilising a standard set of consulting and Discovery processes
* Propose insight and analysis solutions, including where appropriate, prototypes or one off outputs of analysis solutions, with clear tangible client benefits and present project findings
* Take primary responsibility for the delivery of each project, engaging with onshore specialists and our offshore centre of excellence to complete the projects within agreed scope, timescale and cost parameters
* Be responsible for the benefit profile of each project, actively managing risk and issues
* Create meaningful analysis and modelling outputs that can be easily understood by clients and practically implemented to drive uplifts in performance
* Use a range of structured and unstructured data and tools (including text, speech and digital analytics) as required to meet project objectives
* Ensure the use of client/customer and internal data (e.g. staff, financial) meets our regulatory obligations and is done so within the risk appetite of our client.
* Work with colleagues in Analytics and Customer Solutions to embed the analytics outputs into front end applications and solutions that can be deployed into client operations
* Formulate KPI's to measure success of the solution, including appropriate design of control groups to ensure statistically valid measures of uplift
As a Senior Analytics Consultant what skills will you have
* Experience in delivering change through analysis, in a client facing environment (most likely from a role in internal or external consulting teams)
* Practical knowledge of statistical analysis techniques, e.g. forecasting, regression, decision trees, and how to apply them in operations
* Working knowledge of data and analytics tools to manipulate data and visualise it, e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Portrait, TIBCO, Qlikview
* Knowledge of Big Data market - how to interpret and use unstructured data to drive change, and keep up to speed with developments in the Big Data & Data Science industry