|Job Ref:||204656989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin West||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Oracle E-business Functional Support|
An Irish public sector body are now looking to add an Oracle E-Business Suite functional support consultant to their existing Applications team, this is a 3 year project with the plan to extend the contractors accordingly. This company already have 5 Oracle contractors onsite so you be joining an established team to help achieve their goal of full operational working of the new Oracle EBS system from legacy systems.
Your Role: The work requires understanding current business processes and the expertise and ability to recommend well-reasoned ways of enhancing, re-architecting and improving technical solutions to support business requirements. Requirements include being able to independently manage simultaneous projects, communicate effectively, and have a customer-service oriented approach.
* 4 years + Oracle Functional experience R11 or R12
* Modules of GL, AR, AP and Order to Cash
* Oracle Supply chain modules
* Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to engage with the wider user community. Your relationship with stakeholders is key to the success.
* Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
* Ability to work in pressurized environment
* Ability to work on own initiative and being proactive, management style is hands off and the opposite of micro-management.
* Oracle certification
* Public Sector experience There is no travel or working from home for this job.
Role: Oracle EBS Functional Support consultant
Duration: 4 months daily rate
Location: Leinster, Ireland
Start Date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to me or give me a call to discuss further. If you are successful then you will get a response within 3 working days.
Check out and subscribe to my Oracle blog to get future notifications; https://(url removed)/ If you are interested in Oracle contract jobs in the future then please connect with me on Linkedin https://(url removed)/in/conormulloy/
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this role. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project, and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this role.
*** Please pass this email onto any friend / colleague who may be interested***.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales