|Job Ref:||204656821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
CLAS Consultant - Based Warrington - 10 months - £50 to £75 p/h|
* Provide Information Security subject matter expertise for all Tranches of Cyber
* Responsible for the production of advice and guidance on Information Security matters relating, but not limited to, security accreditation of the company systems associated with all Tranches of Cyber.
* This work will be performed at all key stages of the Systems Development Life Cycle, including, concept/study, development/construction, operation & maintenance and decommissioning.
* Assist the company Information Security in the Production of Risk management documentation (e.g. risk assessments, security cases, risk treatment, security architecture, user security Procedures); in line with the current company standards; and adopt new and emerging standards as key stakeholder Information Assurance expectations and principles mature (i.e. NDA and ONR).
* Production of risk assessments, security cases, risk treatment plans, security architecture advice / evaluation and security procedures; as defined in the Project Scope WBS documentation and/or associated with supplier design artefacts.
* Produces credible risk assessments for complex and unusual systems with minimal supervision
* Ensure that findings from threat assessments, IT Health Checks, vulnerability scans, protective monitoring, incident management reporting and basic assurance/control gaps are covered by any risk management documentation and communicated clearly to company InfoSec and Cyber Project management
* Suggests improvements to the risk assessment process and/or methodology
* Mentors risk assessors with less expertise and/or experience
Essential & Desirable Skills
* Have been a member of the CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS) within the last 18 months.
* Be familiar with the current company accreditation procedure and risk assessments to HMG standards;
* Be familiar with ONR regulations associated with Information Assurance
* Desirable knowledge of SL SLPs and the SLMS
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Information Security within a UK Government and/or ONR regulated environment
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us