|Job Ref:||204656576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum Laptop and extras||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Junior .NET Developer role in Manchester - up to £28,000|
The role & The candidate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the company as Software Engineer. This new role will work on all aspects of the company's software systems including internal programs and web based applications.
Skills (essential and desirable)
* Experience of programming desktop applications in C#
* Experience of web programming using (url removed), Java Script and SQL Server for all common browsers.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on their own.
* 1-2 years experience of software development (beneficial)
* Experience with engineering applications (beneficial)
* EITHER GRADUATES OR EXPERIENCED DEVELOPERS WELCOME
The salary offered is up to £28,000 dependant on the experience you will bring to the role. Remember that although pay is important, it's not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success.
This is a very fast acting client of mine and I am looking at booking in interviews ASAP. To endure you CV gets to me directly - Click Apply NOW!
Premier are acting as an employment agency