|Job Ref:||204656500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beaconsfield||Address:||Post Code:||HP9||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
I am currently recruiting for two individuals to work as an Application Support Technician in a market leading Software company. The role will be supporting a range of applications to an external customer base, and will involve taking calls and either resolving issues or escalating to the relevant persons. Customer service is key within this role, and the ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills.|
The role will range from providing technical solutions on specific platforms to changing passwords.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a confident phone manner and a passion for high levels of customer service
- Understanding of the development process
- Previous experience of supporting an application in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of Servers, Databases, Development processes etc
- 2-3 years' experience within the Support field in an external facing role
Training will be provided by the client on the specific platforms.
The role requires you to have a full UK driving license.
If you are interested please supply your CV and we will be in contact to discuss the role