|Job Ref:||204656499||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham NG1||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum City Centre parking, Medical + Pen||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
1st / 2nd Line Support Technician | £22k + Great perks | Nottingham |
• Location: Nottingham (City Centre)
• Essential experience: Experienced IT Technician / Support Engineer with great attitude & communication skills.
• Salary: £18k - £22k + 25 days holiday, City Centre parking space, a pension and private medical cover
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent. Companies that treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers.
This is fantastic proposition for someone looking for a great career opportunity within a well regarded organisation in the heart of the city of Nottingham. There is a great culture in the business, with a real mix of people who you will learn a lot from. We are currently recruiting for a highly capable, professional and people focused IT Support Technician to join a diverse and challenging position. The company is based in the heart of the City Centre (with free on-site parking).
Working closely with the IT Manager, you will be helping to support and administer the IT for a small but growing business. Your role will encompass desktop, network and server support, as well as maintaining software applications, laptops, phones, mobile phones and other miscellaneous hardware. You will learn valuable skills in this role and gain a high level of stakeholder exposure.
Given the size of the business and nature of this position, we require someone with very strong customer facing and communication skills. Though this role is technical, perhaps the most important determining factor in how successful you will be is your ability to build credible and dependable relationships with senior managers and customers, so you must be comfortable working in an autonomous role where people are dependent on you!
Skills / Experience
To be considered you must have worked in a similar role previously, with a good level of IT support background, including knowledge of:
• Windows Server experience - ideally 2012
• Windows Administration / Desktop Support
• Active Directory
• Domain controller experience, including - Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc
• You must be comfortable working in a structured setting, where regular documentation and following agreed change management procedures is expected
• Virtualisation / Virtual Server experience of some sort - eg, VMWare / Hyper-V
• Sharepoint support experience - Ideally 2013
• Previous experience of working within an ITIL framework and the finance industry preferred.
• Any experience working with SQL Server Queries, T-SQL , Stored procedures, ETL or SSIS - will be a distinct advantage
Salary / Benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join an ambitious company in a brand new role offering a basic salary between £18k - £22k + 25 days holiday, City Centre parking space, a pension and private medical cover.
If you have the right skills and experience - please apply for immediate consideration!
To apply or for more information contact Fess @ Rebel Recruitment
1st / 2nd Line Support Technician | £22k + Great perks | Nottingham
Rebel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employment agency