|Job Ref:||204656413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Junior Business Analyst/Software Tester|
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Requirement: At least 1 years' experience in retail system testing
Salary: up to £30,000
Our Client are an established and leading organisation in their chosen industry with a host of global brand names as their current customers.
What you'll do
Work with clients to document business processes and software requirements, using a mixture or agile approaches: Scrum and Kanban.
Reporting to the Test Manager, you will be responsible for testing within a project and ensuring we deliver quality releases to our customers. You will also help define our testing culture, be great at asking questions and work with the development team to champion test automation.
* Elicitation, documentation and validation of system requirements as part of a Scrum Feature Team.
* Take ownership of the coordination and completion of all aspects of testing.
* Become knowledgeable with the projects' business functionality.
What you'll need
* A passion for writing good testable documentation
* Experience of talking to customers
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* Problem solving skills
* Good organisation and change management
* Working to deadlines
* Good eye for detail
* Team working
* Professional, confident & outgoing.
* Familiarity of BDD
* Use of Jira
* Ability to work in a small company environment with developers/technicians
* Retail experience
* Building strong internal and external relationships.
Keywords: Software Tester; Business Analyst; Hertford; Hertfordshire; Ware; Hoddesdon; Harlow; Stevenage; Bishops Stortford; Sawbridgeworth; Juniot Business Analyst