|Job Ref:||204656275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Salesforce Administrator - Contract|
Based in Sutton-London, SM2 5AS
6 month contract - £(Apply online only)/day
Our client is seeking an experienced and certified Salesforce Administrator with demonstrable Business Analysis skills to join their Corporate Solutions team. You will be joining a team of highly capable administrators and developers working on enterprise class applications in collaboration with commercial stakeholders to deliver market-leading products and solutions.
Skills and Experience
* Salesforce Advanced Administrator - Certified
* Proven working experience in Salesforce administration, developing objects, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and approvals
* Strong analytical skills and able to work creatively, analytically and independently in a problem solving environment
* Development of reports and dashboards
* Design and manage ongoing development of the system to meet global standards
* Excellent documentation and communication skills
* Understanding of Sarbanes Oxley and importance of corporate governance
* Comfortable working in a culturally diverse workforce and business environment
* Proven commercial Salesforce experience
* Experience with Apttus / Zuora
* Experience working within an Agile environment
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Support and confer with business community to determine business and technical requirements
* Write user stories and specifications
* Configure, test, implement and support business solutions while maintaining quality
* Assist with 3rd Line application support activities
* Document all operational, system, and support requirements
* Follow best practice and ensure compliance with company controls
About the company
Our client is "the biggest company you've never heard of!" To be more specific, they are a global business which provides vital information, analytics and data solutions and are cited amongst the world's top-100 "online superpowers". They have an international portfolio of market leading products that spans Western Europe, North America, China, Singapore, Australia and beyond.
Our client is part of a wider Group, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers in many industries. It has a history spanning several hundred years and revenues in the region of $10bn. The Group is one of the 30 biggest listed companies in the UK and one of the 500 biggest companies in the world.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible