|Job Ref:||204656236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
SharePoint Support Analyst|
Contact Name:Danielle Mclay-O'reilly
Telephone:+ 44 (Apply online only)
Salary: £28,000 - £42,000 per annum, negotiable
We are a rapidly growing cloud based services group of companies based in London, seeking to expand our team in line with our expanding client base, and are now looking to add a SharePoint Support Analyst to join our team of experts.
Key responsibilities for SharePoint Analyst;
* Respond to 2nd and 3rd line customer IT issues by helpdesk and phone
* Configure and maintain applications in support of customer needs
* Provide escalation path for support calls from Technical Specialists
* Day-to-day problem solving of hosted/client Windows Server environments
* Monitor and maintenance of hosted environment performance
Key Skills Required for SharePoint Analyst:
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience supporting end users with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
* Professional experience in Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
* Good background in Microsoft Windows Networks/Infrastructure
* Proven 1st line support and issue triage
* Experience of web servers, specifically IIS including configuration and diagnostic capabilities
* Good oral and written communication skills
Also any knowledge of Microsoft Server Products (e.g. SQL, Exchange, Lync), Office 365/SharePoint Online,Cloud environments or Scripting with PowerShell would be advantageous.
In addition to the above the chosen candidate will receive training support and 'on the job' knowledge share, covering Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
My client have already started the interview process for this position - apply now to avoid disappointment!
To discuss this and other exciting SharePoint opportunities in more detail please send your CV
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics and SharePoint jobs than any other NA deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the Ireland, the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Microsoft SharePoint/Consultant/SharePoint Consultant/MS Gold Partner/SharePoint 2013 /SharePoint/London