|Job Ref:||204656099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Puddle Dock||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
A major software company based in London are looking for a Technical Consultant to be able to provide 2nd and 3rd line support both office based and from client sites. The ideal candidate will have very strong skills in Windows, Active Directory, Networking, iSCSI and Firewalls. |
This is a rare opportunity for people looking to break into or progress within the software sector, there is a pre-requisite to have experience in an IT Support role.
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2 years + experience in an IT support role
• Product / service installations and configurations
• Windows Server and Apple Mac architectures
• Knowledge in software and hardware firewalls.
• Active Directory Management, including advanced configuration and migrations.
• Centralised Anti-virus management.
• Advanced Microsoft Exchange configuration
• Advanced Networking - Internet configurations, Line failover, VLAN networking.
• Experience in Hyper-V and VMware, configuring and maintaining
• Configuration and deployment of redundant iSCSI SAN solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Holds a Microsoft MCTS or MCITP, MCSE qualification.
• Familiar with the remote monitoring tool.
• Familiar with the Technology recording software.
The client is interviewing immediately, apply now for more information
For more information, please apply now and one of our consultants will call to discuss further.
**Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK