|Job Ref:||204656071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Puddle Dock||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
A major software company based in London are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to support the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have very strong skills in Windows, Active Directory, Exchange and Hardware. |
This is a rare opportunity for people looking to break into or progress within the software sector, there is a pre-requisite to have experience in an IT Support role.
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2 years + experience in an IT support role
• Windows Server and Apple Mac architectures
• Knowledge in software and hardware firewalls.
• Active Directory Management
• Centralised Anti-virus management.
• Microsoft Exchange administration
• Networked Printers
• Networking fundamentals (switching/cabling/DHCP
• Mobile Technology (iPhone, Android and Blackberry deployments and support)
Desired Skills & Experience
• Holds a Microsoft MCTS or MCITP, MCSE qualification.
• Familiar with the remote monitoring tool.
• Familiar with the Technology recording software.
• VMWare and Hyper-V
The client is interviewing immediately, apply now for more information
For more information, please apply now and one of our consultants will call to discuss further.
**Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK