|Job Ref:||204655902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum EXCELLENT BENEFITS||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Senior Magento Developer - London - £45,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Benefits|
Join the luxury online fashion company that is the latest word on everyone's lips! They are listed as one of the "Companies to inspire Britain" on the London Stock Exchange group 2016, as they are one of the fasted growing and most dynamic small to medium sized enterprises (SME'S) in the UK.
With further exciting growth plans and a firm focus on cutting edge technology and digital content, you will join a company that offers fantastic career progression with a chance to manage your own NA are seeking a developer with great hands on experience and an individual that will relish the opportunity to bounce ideas off the team and have a creative input, as you will be involved in the entire digital development.
Their aim is to find a developer interested in working in the online retail space, with a desire to develop amazing, clean, reusable code and a portfolio of work signifying your passion for development.
As a Frontend Magento Developer your key responsibilities include:
* They focus on creating a great experience for customers and committed to delivering complete satisfaction. You will be responsible for a large portion of the experiences, delivered by providing great web development services.
* They have over 3,000 orders per day and need a Frontend Magento Developer to meticulously work with their digital design and development teams to build a fully responsive website.
* You will also join their digital team on their ecommerce sister sites.
* Meticulously work with their digital design and development teams.
* You will be responsible for building fully responsive websites.
* Responsible for website maintenance and web development environments and tools.
* Share ideas with the team to come up with new strategies and processes, in order to push the team and business forward.
What is required?
* You will need to have at least 4years commercial experience as Frontend Magento Developer.
* Extremely strong/ expert technical knowledge and Magento development experience.
* Ability to take PSD right through to final working live product.
* Already guide the Frontend Magento practice in your current role, or itching to take that next step.
* Experience in building responsive digital solutions
* Excellent mobile development experience
* Worked in a Scrum/Agile environment.
* Ecommerce experience/previously worked for a fashion brand (highly beneficial)
* Competitive salary
* Pension Scheme
* Chance to travel and work with the European team onsite
* Attend conferences to develop and keep up to date with the latest technology
Rate: £45,000 £50,000
*** To be eligible for this role you must have the existing right to live and work in the UK without restriction ***
With an emphasis on eCommerce, luxury fashion and retail; they are looking for candidates with an outstanding knowledge of Frontend Magento web development. If you love the digital ecommerce culture, this is your chance to join an ambitious, reputable company with a highly skilled and digital focussed team on a perm basis.
If you're an experienced Frontend Magento Developer and thinking about new opportunities, this one is definitely worth finding out more! Please apply and send your CV or (Apply online only) for more info