|Job Ref:||204655806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Software Developer-West Sussex-£38000pa-£42000pa|
Our client is a world renowned brand name. They now require a software developer to join the aviation solutions division.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Production, modification and maintenance of software and systems.
• All stages of the software development life-cycle, planning, implementation, testing, documenting, deployment and maintenance.
• Building web application back end systems including REST and RPC API's, database services and payment processing.
• Working closely with the front end developer and team members.
• Produce high quality, testable code and unit tests.
• Experience with a PHP Framework (eg, Symfony, Zend, Silex, MVC)
• Excellent Object-Orientated PHP skills and knowledge of design patterns
• Using 3rd Party web services (eg, API, Ajax, REST)
• Unit Testing (eg, PHPUnit)
• Database design, SQL querying.
• Scripting Language (python, perl, ruby etc)
• Symfony / Silex / Doctrine
• Puppet / Ansible / Vagrant
• TDD (phpUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
• Version control (eg. git, svn)
• Internationalization (I18n) and Localization (L10n)
• Understanding of Linux systems (LAMP)
Please contact Richard James Recruitment on (Apply online only) for more details