|Job Ref:||204655762||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
MS Dynamics CRM Solution Architect - Surrey - £375-£500|
I am currently looking to speak with MS Dynamics CRM Solution Architect for an initial 6 month contract with a client who are the leading name in the field.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable across architectural areas compromising Application, Information, Technology and Solution domains, specifically in the Microsoft Technology domain.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of capability assessment focusing on business process and technologies leveraged.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of implementing technical change in existing IT landscapes, specifically with a wide breadth of architectural experience in modernising current IT landscapes, specifically the digitisation of business activities.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
- Proven IT professional with demonstrable history at operating in a variety of roles throughout the systems delivery/support life cycle.
- Self-sufficient and dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running, looking to achieve rapid results.
- Business Process Analysis - focus on analysis and process improvement areas
- Information and data modelling
- Stakeholder/Supplier management
- Strong Microsoft Technology background
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Architecture and design frameworks such as TOGAF, ZACHMAN
- Enterprise Applications frameworks - focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience of designing and delivering solutions in Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Utilising Microsoft BizTalk/Service Bus Integration
- Microsoft SharePoint
This project will undoubtedly attract high volumes of interest so to discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities in more detail please send your CV or call Connor Cranshaw on NA in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK & Ireland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities & Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted on NA or by email