|Job Ref:||204655731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hinckley||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Software Asset Management Specialist|
£22,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Triumph Motorcycles Ltd is a global business based in Leicestershire which designs, manufactures and distributes over 50,000 motorcycles per annum. Triumph has annual sales of over £300m and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. The business has enjoyed continuous success since the start of production in 1990 due to massive investment into innovative new manufacturing processes, close interaction amongst dealers and distributors on a world-wide basis and most importantly of all, Triumph`s empathy with its customers and enthusiasts.
The Software Asset Management Specialist, or Software Business Analyst, will report in to the Compliance Manager, and work with them to ensure the control of Triumph`s software and licensing posture globally. The role will include providing advice to colleagues within IT Operations, as well as challenging and monitoring practices around Software Asset Management (SAM), including implementation of policy.
- Work closely with the teams within the Computer Services Department, and throughout the Business, to assist with the development of software asset management policies and procedures, ensuring that best practices around SAM are implemented.
- To populate and maintain Triumph`s SAM tool, ensuring that the data quality and accuracy of compliance information is maintained to a high level.
- Produce and distribute regular software compliance reports to key personnel around the business.
- Ensure that agreements and license benefits are maintained as appropriate.
- To proactively identify areas of efficiency and possible savings with regard to licensing.
- Act as the first point of contact for all software license compliance issues and questions.
This role is ideally suited to a Software Asset Management Specialist or Software Business Analyst with a good understanding of business process analysis and a strong desire to expand on their current responsibilities, while working for a global organisation. You will also demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Software Asset Management accreditation is essential.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a Business orientated or IT discipline would be advantageous. Experience working in a SAM role is required.
- Experience of Software Licensing Audits would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and reporting skills, including the ability to communicate concepts to diverse audiences with varying skill sets.
- Experience of working with SAM tools is essential and specific knowledge of the SNOW SAM tool would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable understanding of the legal obligations of software license compliance is required, and knowledge of FAST and FSSC-1:2011 would be a distinct advantage.
- Flexibility in work location as an element of overseas travel is expected in this role.
- Experience of SAM project management would be preferable.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including:
- £22,000 - £30,000 salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- All staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU