|Job Ref:||204655712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Port Talbot||Address:||Post Code:||SA12||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum Flexible working, 25 days holiday||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
You will be working as a part of one of South Wales' well established technology companies. Since they have released their products, they have rapidly grown, hiring a considerable number of new employees and opening a new office, all while innovating in their market. You will be working in a team that are growing in size due to new and exciting products being released and as such this has created a need for this position.
You will be responsible for looking after the Windows Server farm. This means that you will be acting as a Windows Systems Administrator, while taking responsibility for deployment, load balancing, and Scripted Server deployment and configuring, while automating whatever possible.
At its core this role is a Windows Systems Administrator role. As such you will have experience administering Windows Server. The skills that you will be using are as follows -
* Experience of Windows Systems Administration.
* Experience of scripted deployment of Windows Server farms.
* Hands on experience with VMWare or another form of virtualisation like AWS.
* Knowledge Powershell Scripting.
* Experience with Active Directory Scripting.
* Experience with IIS configuration.
* Knowledge of Python.
You will be rewarded with -
* £38,000 per year.
* Flexible working hours.
* Full and extensive training.
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 days public holiday.
* Annual salary reviews.
* Pension scheme.
* Life assurance policy.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Childcare vouchers.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy