|Job Ref:||204655487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Senior Developer |
We are looking for agile and creative developers to fit into our experienced team in Stowmarket, Suffolk.
These roles will primarily be based on working with Microsoft (url removed) MVC and Webforms.
3 years minimum experience will be ideal. However we will also consider computing graduates with plenty of programming experience that have a good balance of coding, enthusiasm and competence.
We'll give you;
* A salary of between 24K - 40K depending on experience
* Continual career progression (including Microsoft Certification)
* Exposure to big IT and bleeding edge bespoke development
* 25 days holiday
In return for your;
* Enthusiasm, skill and professional attitude to IT
* Fresh ideas and desire to drive our company and clients forward through the adoption of new technology and frameworks
Your skills will include;
* (url removed) Webforms and MVC
* SQL Server
* Some frontend development knowledge
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Joseph Ezzard at Nigel Frank International on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.