|Job Ref:||204655402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
NET Developer / Contract / x2 |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two experienced .NET Developers to join a FTSE 100 Organisation in Birmingham. The role will be offered as an initial 3 Month contract.
The developers will be instrumental in the delivery of high profile, exciting projects, delivering an application suite to a large customer base across the UK.
Our client is seeking a true object orientated developer who lives and breathes SOLID principles. The work is Agile based, so flexibility and adaptable thinking is required, along with good design and estimation skills.
This is a team development piece so excellent SCM Discipline is required, as well as familiarity with SCRUM Based processes.
* Experience of developing in C#, (url removed), MVC, Bootstrap
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Experience of Design Pattern and OOD principles
* Experience of Web Service interfaces especially WCF.
* Experience of Scrum methodologies.
* Ability to write clear and concise communications.
* Expert in SCM, including branching and merging
* .Net based web apps
* Use of generics
* Object Oriented Design
* Experience of the .Net Service Management Platform as well as administration and development.
* Unit testing in NUnit, and Moq,
* Scripting Jscript / JQuery.
* Familiarity with Entity Framework
* Familiarity with SQL and database technologies
* Familiarity with SVN source code management tools
* Familiarity with (url removed) continuous integration platform
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more than please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
.NET / Developer / Development / Programming / Object Orientated Design / Agile / SCRUM / MVC / OOD / FTSE 10 / Contract / Birmingham / £(Apply online only) per day
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation