|Job Ref:||204655396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Upminster||Address:||Post Code:||RM14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + fantastic benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Warehouse Management Systems Administrator|
Based in Upminster with occasional travel to other sites such as Tilbury, Felixstowe and Heathrow.
Permanent role paying up to £45,000 per annum + fantastic benefits
MUST have WMS experience and INFOR experience otherwise you will not be right for the role (so please don't apply if you do not have these).
Provide daily support of Infor WMOS and One World integration interface to other enterprise systems. Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data. Establish close partnership with the business. Work with project managers during scoping and requirements sessions. Gather requirements, design and deploy functionality to meet business requirements. Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents. Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing. Work with other application developers during software design and development of process workflows. Provide assistance to the support team for WMS related inquiries. Monitor application performance and improve response times. Configure application for the best performance. Plan for and apply application software patches.
• To ensure all IT systems related to Warehouse Management are setup and run as per the requirements and deliver business value.
• Continuously improve utilisation of WMS system in the organisation.
• Engage with business leaders, users and partners to understand processes, needs, constraints and deliver solutions, enhancements and resolution of issues.
• Coordinate projects related to WMS systems.
• Create and maintain master data, system settings and user access control.
• Perform timely monitoring, administration, backups, performance tuning, problem resolution and user support for IT systems related to WMS.
• Train users on appropriate system use. Create and maintain user manuals, documentation and SOP according to business standards.
• Configure and maintain handhelds, barcode machines and others tools related to WMS system.
• Communicate system changes to the users, including translating system functionality into business relevant language.
• Develop reports, extract requested information and reconcile data.
• Willingness to experiment with new equipment, applications and ideas.
• Self-motivated strong team player who understands that customer service comes first before anything else.
• Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve.
• Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
• Thoughtful decision making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritising, and articulating the highest impact initiatives.
• Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
• Deliver ideas and solutions to many audiences including your team and IT leadership.
• Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function.
• Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of experience administering Warehouse Management System/Supply Chain systems.
• Good knowledge of SQL Server, Wireless and handheld systems.
• Experience with ERP systems, INFOR WMS.
• Extensive knowledge of supply chain and warehousing processes.
• Ability to combine business requirements and system capabilities to drive improvements.
• Effective verbal/written communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
• Query and report development expertise