|Job Ref:||204655302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum £22k - £28k dependent on experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Web Designer / Developer (Online Retail) |
Buy It Direct is a dynamic, creative and innovative company, investing heavily in ecommerce. They`re one of the fastest growing and largest independent online retailers, with a turnover of over £120 million.
How do they do it? They operate six well-recognised online brands, including Laptops Direct, Appliances Direct and Furniture 123, as well as white-label solutions for High Street brands including Debenhams and BHS. As a company they always look for new opportunities and ways to stand out. The growth is set to continue, so why not join in?!
Position: Web Designer
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Salary: £22k - £28k dependent on experience
Do you have creative flair and a real eye for detail? Do you love getting hands on with a website and making changes which can impact the customer journey? They`re looking for a new web designer to join their expanding marketing team.
You`ll be responsible for creating all the visual assets on their websites, as well as being involved in project work such as web site redesigns. If you`re a whizz with Photoshop and enjoy basic front end coding (HTML, CSS) this jobs perfect for you! You`ll be heavily involved with making key changes to their websites and also producing some offline material.
- Create promotions including the related content and artwork
- Create manufacturer specific promotions following guidelines
- Carry out basic front end coding using HTML and CSS
- Propose new promotion initiatives, creating and developing as required
- Responsible for creating email marketing
- Create and develop all visual assets for the website
- Responsible for print marketing including posters, leaflets, banners, adverts
- Involved in the redesign of websites, producing ideas, content, design
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working with a similar product set
- Previous experience working within a similar role within a retail web environment
- Commercial acumen with the understanding of the dynamics of an online retail business
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of web development
- Highly creative with strong attention to detail, design and colours
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Understanding of customer needs and key considerations for an online user experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, within a pressurised environment
- Committed, determined and self-motivated
You may have experience of the following: Web Designer, Online Retail, Ecommerce, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Email Marketing, Online Marketing, Web Development, Coding, Brand Marketing, Website Redesign, User Experience, UX, Artwork, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications