|Job Ref:||204655236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Kemble||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Net Analyst Developer|
If change is not scary to you and you thrive in organisations that constantly adapt and evolve, then Hardware Group are looking for you to join us as a .Net Analyst developer.
We run a hybrid cloud business applications stack which is vital to the running of our business. This role is pivotal in maintaining business operations now and evolving them into the future.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it
- You like helping people. You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
- You pay attention to detail. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
- You think on your feet. You like learining new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you know how to adapt
- You are motivated and driven and you're going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
A typical day as a .Net Analyst Developer
- Working closely with your colleagues in Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing and Operations on a daily basis to create solutions and provide business data and reports
- Working on exciting and innotvative software projects to create systems used by our customers
- Enable good business decision making by crafting new and modifying existing business intelligence reports
- Make your mark working on system improvement projects that enhance the customer experience
- Collaborating with the other members of the business applications and development team on the provision of a world class business applications stack
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL server (T-SQL and SSRS ideally)
- 5 years .NET experience coding in C#
- General knowledge of coding concepts e.g HTML,CSS, XML, XSLT
- Working knowledge of Team foundation server and release cycle management
- Change and release management
- Business process mapping
- Scrum / Agile experience
We will provide on-going training and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual.
Kemble, Gloucestershire, UK. Our headquarters in Kemble are modern, light and airy, promoting a dynamic and vibrant work environment with ample parking on site.
We support the philosophy of work hard, play hard and, as such, we have incorporated elements such as table football, bean bags and a relaxed break out area to encourage employees to get away from their desks, recharge and strengthen team relationships.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is equally important to us and, in our large, well-fitted kitchen you will find complimentary breakfast and fruit.
Culture and Diversity
We promote a multi-cultural environment with equal opportunities for all.
Hardware Group Ltd has a strong responsibility to the environment and aims to minimise pollution by recycling cardboard, paper, plastic, printer cartridges and packaging. We have also implemented a cycle to work scheme and encourage car-sharing wherever possible to minimise pollution.
Hardware Group Ltd is BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 27001:2013 certified by the British Standards Institution. This underpins our company ethos and commitment to high standards, continuous improvement, efficiency and legislative compliance.
Very Competitive. Subject to experience with career path and opportunities to match.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Personal pension plan as well as private healthcare, permanent health insurance and life assurance upon successful completion of probation