|Job Ref:||204655130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
IT Network Manager (DBS/CRB Checked)|
1-2 Month Contract
(Apply online only)/day (DOE)
IT Network Manager needed with a DBS/CRB certificate (Enhanced Disclosure) for a 1-2 month rolling contract in Birmingham. Start ASAP in September 2016. Key skills, experience and responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving MS Windows Server (Windows (Apply online only) R2).
- Active Directory (AD) set-up / troubleshooting, including Group Policies, DNS, DHCP and DFS.
- Virtualisation. Hands-on, practical experience of VMware and Hyper-V.
- WDS deployment solutions experience.
- TCP/IP and subnetting skills. Configuring VLANs, ACLs, STP and SNMP.
- Management, configuration and maintenance of the live IT networking environment.
- 3rd Line remote escalation to 3rd party providers.
- SAN Storage experience. Ability to manage resilient SANs using iSCSI.
- A Microsoft qualification would be an advantage (MCSE, MCSA or MCITP).
- DBS/CRB certificate (Enhanced Disclosure), taken within the past 3 years.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, pay / rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency