|Job Ref:||204660021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Roswell||Address:||Salary:||£52676 - £65845/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
* Assist with the development and implementation of custom developed solutions and applications.
* Lead multiple projects through the full SDLC working hand in hand with the team of developers
* Gather enhancement requirements and feedback from subject matter experts.
* Report status on projects to Sr. Management and stakeholders
* Oversee day to day maintenance of the POS systems
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
* 4+ years of experience with C#
* Expertise with Object Oriented Programing (OOP) using C#
* 4+ years of experience with SQL Server (2008/2012/2014)
* Familiarity with Indexes and Query Plans
* Knowledge of Temp Tables, Transactions and Joins
* Strong understanding of .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and 4.5)
* Minimum 2 years of experience leading/working with a team of developers in a matrixed organization to deliver end to end enterprise level projects
* Minimum 6 years of applications development experience in the Microsoft environment including design, coding, testing, and implementation.
* Software Development experience creating multi-tier WinForms applications