|Job Ref:||204660007||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£60000 - £90000/annum car, bonus, phi||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Associate Director - Technology |
* Role: Associate Director
* Location: Brighton
* Salary: £60, 000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus + Car, Lifestyle Bens
Position: Associate Director
Sector: IT into Financial Services
Our client is looking for an Associate Director to manage their large and successful contracts team, that work across 6 different disciplines (compliance, legal, marketing, HR, IT and finance). All of these teams enjoyed significant growth in terms of NFI and contract numbers in 2015. The contracts division is the most profitable business area and is made up of 2 managers, 2 team leaders, 4 senior consultants, 6 consultants, 3 assistant consultants .
With an excellent reputation in their specialism, this company are the market leaders in banking and financial services recruitment across the world's largest financial markets. Their clients range from the leading investment banks to local market and niche providers. As with all Recruitment businesses there are always more growth areas within the existing market, as well as plenty of opportunity to build upon the success in other markets/disciplines via organic growth and/or acquisition.
The culture is open, supportive, engaging and above all a friendly place to work. You will be a strong leader with an inclusive and supportive approach to developing people. Your remit will be varied:
* Develop and execute business strategy for the recruitment brand.
* To guide and grow the team, bringing focus and clear direction.
* Identify additional disciplines/markets to build business.
The career development and rewards are exiting:
* Highly competitive base, OTE and package.
* Excellent benefits package.
* Regular Incentives, prizes and trips.
* Full P&L responsibility for your team.
* A strong company culture built on values of trust, communications, commitment and embracing change.
* Dedicated training with tailor made programmes and one to one coaching.
* Proven track record of success within a professional recruitment environment.
* An experienced manager with exposure to working in professional markets and managing diverse teams.
* Proven track record in managing, motivating and developing teams.
* To have a demonstrable track record in a hands-on billing role.
* Commercially able to spot the opportunities.
* Entrepreneurial flair.
* Proactive and engaging.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to become a Recruitment Consultant then please do apply or contact Pauline McMullins on (Apply online only) for more information or a confidential discussion.
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across the Home Counties, South West and London, if this role doesn't suit your requirements but you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Resourcer Or Recruitment Manager then please contact Pauline in complete confidence for an informal chat.
Types of roles Wisdom Recruitment recruit for:
Wisdom Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy