|Job Ref:||204659994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Christchurch||Address:||Post Code:||BH23||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Greywood are currently recruiting for a talented Backend PHP developer to join an existing team, developing web based applications as well as supporting key intranet based business systems.|
You will be working on a number of key integration projects for some high profile clients, in order to improve upon and advance the acceptance of orders via RESTful services using JSON / XML.
Applicants should have 2+ years commercial hands-on design & development experience, with working knowledge of the following technologies: PHP, REST, JSON, JQuery, MySQL and GIT in an Agile environment.
Experience of Mongo DB would be of great benefit.
* Solid background (around 2+ years) in PHP programming within a commercial environment.
* Back end focused, preferably MySQL or MongoDB.
* Knowledge of RESTful services with JSON / XML
* Developing against a Linux environment (LAMP)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
* Hands on, intensely proactive approach with thorough attention to detail
* Self-motivated with strong personal organisational skills
This role will offer the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing business and will enable them to gain a wide range of development experience on a portfolio of high profile projects. As the company continues to grow there will undoubtedly be many opportunities to play a key part in the business with excellent career prospects. With an excellent salary up to £35k + benefits, interviews are commencing asap so dont hesitate send me your CV Today