|Job Ref:||204659954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
The roles and responsibilities of a Junior PHP Developer include:|
* Backend development
* Leading the development of new functionality that drives revenue
* Managing and maintaining development
* Integrate the companies systems with external applications and services
* Development in PHP using around the Laravel framework
To be considered for this exciting role, a candidate should have the following:
- A solid understanding of OOP PHP
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a team
- 1 year or more of experience of PHP Development
- Working knowledge of Git
The client are offering a great starting salary for a Junior PHP Developer, and is also willing to offer a company car - meaning you must be motivated by longevity within an established company. A company car will be discussed once a Junior PHP Developer has passed the training stage, and has shown their commitment to the role.
Training will be provided, and an ideal candidate must be looking to expand their skillset in whichever way they can.
If you meet the requirements above, and are excited by the prospect of progression and the option of a company car in a well-known company in the US, that have currently expanded to the UK, then apply today! Don't miss this opportunity and send your CV or call me on +44 (0)(Apply online only) (ext 1765). There is a cut off point for the interview process set by the client, and they do look to fill this role as soon as they can