|Job Ref:||204659907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Currently seeking a PHP Developer for a dynamic digital agency based in Central London. The role will involve complex web development and you will be producing cutting edge applications. The role will be challenging and the successful candidate must be eager to learn and create new solutions to any problems that may arise.|
* Desired but not essential: Server Management Experience, Microsoft Sharepoint, Wordpress, css, xml, apache, linux
* technical competency;
* the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
* a meticulous and organised approach to work;
* a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems;
* thoroughness and attention to detail;
* business skills and commercial awareness;
* the ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload;
* career motivation and a willingness to continue to further your knowledge and skills;
* an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly;
* an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
If you are interested in this role please send your cv to NA.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are