|Job Ref:||204659897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Senior Drupal Developer|
£50,000 - £60,000
My client are an award winning full-service Digital Agency based in the heart of London City Centre and they're looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to join their newly created Agile Drupal Team!
On a daily basis you'll be doing the likes of:
- Being involved in the whole development lifecycle, from requirements analysis through to development, testing, implementation, documentation and training. You will often be required to work on several projects concurrently;
- Undertaking system design and software development in accordance with our clients' requirements;
- Assuming responsibility for the timely delivery of development projects through effective communication with the development team and project management;
- Providing technical support where necessary to resolve client queries;
- Assisting in identifying and implementing processes and systems which optimise work performance and client satisfaction;
- Working with your Technical Team Lead to identify new services and products that create value for us and our clients;
- Contributing to research into emerging technologies and making recommendations on how they can/should be adopted by us;
- Managing and mentoring junior developers when necessary
It would be really nice if you had the following skillset:
- Strong experience with PHP and Drupal;
- A strong understanding of object orientated design, writing queries/procedures and optimisation;
- Experience of a modern PHP framework - preferably Symfony;
- The ability to build secure websites/applications
For this role my client is looking to compensate a Senior Drupal Developer with a generous salary of £50-60k + excellent benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They have offices all over the UK but Travel to client site will be required.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Chris Garside - (+44) (Apply online only)
Back-End Developer/PHP/Linux/Drupal/Wordpress/Laravel/MVC/Angular/jQuery/foundation/HTML/CSS/Git/SVN/Github/Bitbucket/Kanban/Scrum/Liverpool/Manchester/Chester/Cheshire/North West