|Job Ref:||204659705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
SAP Solution Architect|
up to £45,000
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a SAP Solution Architect for a market leading company based in Sherburn. The purpose of the SAP Solution Architect will be to The purpose of this role is to deliver functional support for the logistics & supply chain components in SAP. Design solutions using expertise of the overall architecture, processes and functionality and align these to business requirements.
The SAP Solution architect must have:
Qualifications & Experience:
* ECC6 SAP experience
* Strong functional configuration and implementation experience in Procurement & Inventory Management.
* Excellent understanding of procure to pay process.
* Good knowledge of integration between modules is essential, specifically PP and MM.
* Experience in manufacturing is essential.
* Good knowledge of EDI & iDoc functionality desirable.
* A good working knowledge of Variant Configuration would be desirable.
* Experience of developing solutions that utilise barcoding and scanning devices would be desirable.
* Ability to plan & deliver customer facing workshops
* More than 3 SAP projects with full lifecycle experience showing evidence of a successful delivery and client satisfaction.
* Experience of at least 2 or more industry sectors.
* Training & certification in SAP.
* Ability to clearly define business process requirements and translate these into functional/technical specification documentation.
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to prepare process blue-prints
* A team player
* To be self-motivated, working where necessary unsupervised
* Excellent attention to detail
* Available for travel to sites in UK & overseas as required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age