|Job Ref:||204659688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
eLearning, Module delivery, requirements analysis, storyboards, SCORM|
My client, an industry leading Publishing and Health organisation is looking for an eLearning Technical Author to build out their eLearning modules.
You would be required to:
* Deliver eLearning including preparation of eLearning training needs analysis, storyboards and eLearning packages (SCORM) as required to support Technology Services change initiatives and implementations.
* Utilise appropriate and relevant learning technologies including but not limited to Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate to prepare and create eLearning packages.
* Develop, implement and approve eLearning development methodology, standards and procedures.
* Create and operate an eLearning curriculum (potentially as part of a wider blended learning solution) to support users across relevant products and platforms, ensuring product features, functionality and best practice are widely utilised amongst users.
* Engage in innovative approaches to reach out and deploy to stakeholders and users, which is both effective and efficient.
* Develop eLearning roadmaps on relevant products and projects to ensure there is a robust delivery model to accompany new implementations through to and/or business as usual.
* Professional eLearning / training qualifications E.g. TAP accreditation
* Candidates will have at least three years' experience in eLearning development in association to IT transformation in both a BAU and project environment.
* Support both technical and non-technical users
* Creating, operating and delivering an eLearning curriculum.
* Proven experience in using a range of IT applications and platforms in particular Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Moodlerooms
* Proven experience in using authoring software Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline
* Technical authoring for creation of detailed storyboards to support eLearning production.
* Experience in delivering LMS strategy and administration
This is a role they are looking to fill quickly, with warm and friendly / welcoming colleagues that are eager to learn from you and utilise your work.
If you are looking to work at a fantastic company that offers incredible benefits in addition to brilliant working environment, then please send your CV ASAP.
eLearning, Module delivery, requirements analysis, storyboards, SCORM