|Job Ref:||204659650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£38000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Are you an experienced Software Developer, with excellent Object-Oriented PHP skills and knowledge of design patterns, looking to join a global leader in the Aviation industry? Using your experience with PHP MVC frameworks, Database design, SQL querying and stored procedures, you will be responsible for all stages of the software development life-cycle, planning, implementation, testing, documenting, deployment and maintenance.|
* Production, modification and maintenance of software and systems.
* All stages of the software development life-cycle, planning, implementation, testing, documenting, deployment and maintenance.
* Building web application back end systems including REST and RPC API's, database services and payment processing.
Skills & Experience:
* Good experience with PHP MVC frameworks.
* Excellent Object-Oriented PHP skills and knowledge of design patterns.
* Database design, SQL querying and stored procedures.
* Web services and APIs, AJAJ and RPC and REST API's.
* Unit testing and TDD/BDD (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
* Development on Linux/Unix based systems and good knowledge of Linux.
* Good knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, ruby, shell etc)
* Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL.
* Any front end development framework
* Symfony / Silex / Doctrine
* Ansible / Vagrant
* Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous delivery.
* Experience working with version control systems such as GIT.
* Experienced in internationalization (I18n) and localization (L10n).
* Knowledge of networks and networking principles - TCP, UDP, IP Tables, bridges, PEPs, DNS, DHCP etc