|Job Ref:||204659595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Data Analyst / Data Governance / Oracle / PL-SQL / SQL / C# / Java / Data Management / Cardiff / |
Our client who is a global tech company is currently seeking a Data Analyst to assist the Head of Data in evolving their BI platform to a new 'Big Data in the Cloud' strategy. This role offers exceptional opportunities and the chance to really accelerate a succesful career within a respected organisation.
* Data Governance - document, implement, enacting and monitoring data
* Quality Assurance - ensuring Data Quality principles are constantly adhered to
* Database Analysis and Reporting
* Data Management - manage full data lifecycle
Knowledge & Skill Basic Requirements:
* Programming skills in either Java, C# or SQL
* Experience working with Oracle and PL-SQL is highly desirable
* Experience of Data Governance
* A degree in a computer science or something highly numerical is desirable
* Great comm skills are essential
* Within this role you will be exposed to Big data Tech such as Hadoop, AWS and Hive. Experience in this domain is desirable however by no means essential - Full training provided.
For more information please call Adam Curnow on (Apply online only)