|Job Ref:||204659509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Salary: £30-40k DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:39|
Project Manager (Energy | Utilities | Software Services) |
Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington - Good commutes)
Salary: £30-40k DOE
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Initiatives, Childcare Vouchers, Compute Schemes, Gym Discount, 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, IT Project Manager
Project Manager sought by a fast growing, industry leading software provider. The IT Project Manager will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of software solutions. You will be the primary point of contact between the customer and internal teams, being involved in all areas of the project from requirement gathering through to implementation. You will hold overall responsibility for each of the project you have been assigned to, liaising with stakeholders where necessary. You will set and manage the project objectives based on pre drawn up requirements within an agreed timescale, cost and level of quality.
We would be looking for most of the below....
- Previous experience of managing projects involving Software Delivery.
- Prince 2 foundation certificate.
- Strong working knowledge of the Full Software Development lifecycle.
- A good problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all areas and levels of the business and clients.
- A self-motivated individual that can work using their own initiative.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing & strongly positioned software company.
Fantastic career opportunities for the right individual in a fast paced, yet relaxed office environment