|Job Ref:||204659422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunstable||Address:||Post Code:||LU6||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum Competitive salary + excellent ben||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Sopra Banking Software is recruiting for a Windows Technical Consultant to sit within our Microsoft specialist team in our Dunstable office. Sopra Banking Software UK - part of the Sopra Steria Group provides IT processes, and system solutions to building society, retail banking, and asset finance customers. We have operated across Europe, the Middle East, Far East, and Africa for over 40 years, operating in over 20 countries worldwide. We have a clear strategy to expand our reach globally, whilst continuing to serve our core markets. |
As a specialist Windows Technical Consultant with a strong Microsoft background you will be required to specialise in system implementation and software deployment.
• Delivering technical services to internal and external stakeholders
• Working closely with developers and testers to provide systems administration support for development projects involving software deployment, troubleshooting and performance tuning
• Completing system installation activities covering Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server Active Directory and VMWare
• Producing clear and concise technical and user documentation
Occasionally it may be necessary to work outside of office hours on system upgrade projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Microsoft technologies. You will be in a position to engage successfully and confidently with customer enterprise architects and technical experts. You will have a proven track record of technical consultancy experience with a strong understanding of project methodologies. You are keen to take ownership and resolve issues with a meticulous attention to detail. You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Technical Experience:
• Microsoft Windows Server (2008, 2012)
• .Net Framework
• Active Directory
• Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
• PKI - Private Key Infrastructure (Security certificates, certificate infrastructure)
• System Virtualisation (VMWare)
• IT Networks and Firewalls
• IT Security
Additional, nice to have technical experience:
• Oracle RDBMS
• UNIX or Linux
• Administration of Java Application Servers (JBoss, Webpshere, Weblogic)
• Programming languages, such as:
In addition to technical aptitude, the role requires enthusiasm, a desire to constantly improve the customer experience and the ability to strongly integrate into both development and client technical teams.
Sopra Banking Software offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field - thinking ahead begins now. We are committed to helping you grow and share your expertise while developing a diverse and esteemed network of colleagues.
You'll also enjoy a competitive salary, pension scheme, and excellent benefits package.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join our team and take your career to the next level